Project neon

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 11 08:37:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Scarlett Clark <sgclark at kubuntu.org> wrote:
> On Monday, November 10, 2014 01:57:22 PM Michał Zając wrote:
>> Please do, my PC is currently occupied by my brother so I am not really
>> able to do anything.
>>
>> 10 lis 2014 11:12 "Harald Sitter" <sitter.harald at gmail.com> napisał(a):

> We seriously need to EMPHASIZE the fact that ppa:kubuntu-ci/unstable is not
> for the faint of heart and SHOULD NOT be used by the general public. This ppa
> is in constant state of instability and already this ppa is getting out and
> people have things break... and as expected they COMPLAIN and want support. It
> should be very clear that using this PPA is NOT supported and use at your own
> risk...

Mh. If something breaks that is a problem in the packaging that should
be fixed. This PPA is very much supported where any issue that comes
up should be answerable with either 'transitional, wait 3 hours then
upgrade' or 'omg something broke, let's fix it'.

(that being said, right now it will also fail while things are
building, for which I am supposed to come up with a solution this
week...)

HS