Community Council catch-up

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed May 7 12:20:43 UTC 2014

> This was just off the top of my head; I don't know if we really should
> bring up the Mint situation, Mir, or lack of UDS. But we can if we
> want to. Please add to the page!

There has been a marked move away from community development by
Canonical since we last had a CC catchup and you rightly list the
tangible issues that has created, so it's right to bring them up.  I'd
also like to note disappointment at the lack of CC standing up for the
community in regards to the issue on the need to licence derivatives.
There's not much resolution we can have but it's worth acknowledgeing
the issues.

Jonathan