who we are page

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:34:37 UTC 2014

I've talked with Jose about this.

Here are a few short ideas [1] we had.

In short we wanted to change the Community page and have there a section that presents our team.
And in the Donate page, to add the sponsors [2].

Jose please corect me if I'm wrong.

What do you guys think about this?
If you have any other ideas, please speak out.

[1] https://notes.kde.org/p/y4frUrFlrY[1]
[2] http://test.kubuntu.co.uk/donate[2]

În ziua de Wednesday 07 May 2014, la 12:59:18, Harald Sitter a scris:
> alohas
>
> currently we have a somewhat out of date and not very accurate page on
> the wiki, listing the team [1]. it would be very lovely if the website
> team could pick that up for the new site and have it linked to in the
> site footer or something. and possibly check with the people whether
> they want to be listed still, and drop the wikipage thing, and
> probably also the IRC Name thing, and possibly also the language thing
> (launchpad contains all of that).
>
> in short: IMO this best had been two columns name+launchpad link
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre?action=recall&rev=115
>
> HS--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[3]