Critical: Precise PPA Kubuntu Backports: KDE 4.13 KWallet not working

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Fri May 2 08:22:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

after upgrading KDE 4.12 to KDE 4.13 from Kubuntu Backports,
KWallet no longer can read my local GPG password wallet. It
cannot open it, show only generic error. So I cannot read any
password from wallet.

I think this is critical problem, because it worked before
upgrade and access to password wallet is needed for any user who
using kde wallet.

I tried to find where is problem and it looks like KWallet GPG
support is disabled at compile time. Can you fix it?

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com