Hello!

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sun Nov 17 08:16:27 UTC 2013

Hello Scarlett

I Have a similar story myself, am still finding my way around the Kubuntu project.

I Very much like KDE Activities, and I think there should be more coverage of this feature. Once you understand the use case its a great feature.

MIght be worth while drropping in on #kubuntu-devel on IRC irc.freenode.net

Welcome to the community

Have a lovely day.

All the best

Rick

Sent from Samsung tabletScarlett Clark <scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com> wrote:I contribute to the KDE documentation project and I see no reason why I cannot
apply my skills here as well and help Kubuntu. It is a great OS and has served
me well. I am currently helping them with the Kontact suite so obviously I am
well versed there, but I am quite capable of doing another app if there is
need. My coding skills need improvement, but I am trying to build them so if
there are menial tasks no one wants to do that I can get my feet wet with
please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks!
Scarlett