Hello!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 07:18:04 UTC 2013

I agree that activities should be better covered, either in KDE docs
or in ours, which we then share back upstream. I try to write what I
know, or link to those who do. So far, we have done none of that with
Activities. It would be great if you started a wiki section on
Activities, and at least started to gather some good links there.

Activities may be the biggest 'sleeper' function in KDE. It can be
really useful; but those who use it don't write about it, at least
that I have found, and the rest of us just wonder!

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez