[kubuntu-devel] Ubiquity refresh

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Feb 18 12:02:16 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:28:46PM +0100, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> I have been working a bit on Ubiquity last week, ensuring we show the name of
> the installed operating systems while partitioning. The changes are waiting
> for review [1].

Will get to it shortly

> I'd like to take the opportunity to work a bit more on Ubiquity. My main goal
> is to ensure all texts displayed are fully readable. Right now when you
> install Kubuntu in French (and I suspect in other languages), many sentences
> are truncated.

Great you want to work on it. The static layout is problematic for the problems you've seen so I'm all for fixing that.  Keep in mind it needs to work on netbook sized screens and that the bling is always appreciated.  Deadline for new features is March 7th so get it in before then and fix the bugs after.

Jonathan