Crashes in QtDeclarative continue with 13.10

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Dec 24 12:24:01 UTC 2013

<christoph at maxiom.de> wrote:
> > What can be done to help resolving this issue? Do unpatched Qt
> > 4.8.5 PPA's exist for directing reporters there for testing?
>
> We could try to create a set of PPAs with different versions but
> that will take a while, what with Qt being so big and all ;)

What exactly are the difficulties in packaging Qt? If you could list
them, maybe someone could help here. Still being stuck at Qt 4.8.4
also means that every forked distribution, such as the just released
Mint 16 Petra, is affected by the same crash.

Merry Christmas!

--
Christoph Feck
http://kdepepo.wordpress.com/