krazy2 stuff done for libqapt changes, what else?

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 16 10:30:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Michael Stemle <themanchicken at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all, when I submitted some of my previous changes I remember there were
> a handful of automated tools used to find potential issues with my code. One
> of those was Krazy2. I've now gone through most of my code with krazy2, and
> now I'm wondering if there are other tools I need to run my code through.

krazy checks pretty much everything one should care about from a KDE
POV (well, the stuff that is checkable anyway). running the clang
static analyzer usually is a thing I tend to do [1].

> I believe that the correct path for submitting these changes is submitting
> them to the KDE Review Board, please let me know if I'm wrong. I'm trying to
> clean things up as much as possible before sending it, so far that has
> looked like me going over the code again and again with various tools,
> reviewing my test cases, etc.

that depends how big the overall change is. I'd ask apol what he would
like. I for one do prefer to review an actual git branch if a diff
exceeds 1000 lines and reviewboard for everything else.

> If someone has time to review my cmake changes that would be helpful. I'm
> pretty weak with cmake, and while my build seems to be working, most of my
> cmake changes felt like a bit too much trial-and-error.
>
> My repository is here if you're interested in looking:
> https://github.com/manchicken/libqapt.git

on my todo somehwere :S

[1] http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/