Request for sponsorship - UDS

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed Sep 12 15:23:14 UTC 2012

Hi there!

This year Canonical has refused to sponsor my attendance to UDS :/ luckly this
year we have the possibility to apply for Kubuntu sponsorship so that's what
I'd like to do in this email.

I have attended the last 3 uds, I can't say if my participation has been
useful for Kubuntu, but it sure has been useful to me, to understand better
how distributions works and create a bound with Kubuntu's community.

This year, besides my "Upstream PoV" I'd like to talk about "Applications,
KDE, and ppa's". I will write more about this in a few days.

Finally:
Nearest airport is "Barcelona, El prat".
I'm vegetarian.
I don't mind sharing a room, but be aware I snore (so my roomate may
suffer...).

Cheers !