[Kubuntu Council] Request for sponsorship - UDS

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Wed Sep 12 15:14:34 UTC 2012

Dear Kubuntu Council Members,

Just like Michal, Canonical decided not to sponsor me to attend UDS.

These days I am not involved in Kubuntu has much as I would like, but I
am an active KDE upstream developer and I try to provide support and
advice on Qt and KDE development on the IRC channel. As a former
Canonical employee I still have reasonably good knowledge of
Canonical-specific technologies such as indicators or dbusmenu.

I attended a few UDS in the past and I believe I was able to make
valuable contributions to Kubuntu while there. I would like
to ask the Kubuntu Council to sponsor me.

Regards,
--
Aurélien