ARM source

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Wed Jun 6 10:54:30 UTC 2012

Hi,I'm trying to produce a version of Kubuntu able to run on a RaspberryPi. Kubuntu has already a ARM precompiled version, but it does not support the ARMv6 (used by Raspberry), so I thought that I could take the source code and compile it directly on a Raspberry, to obtain a compatible version. For this reason I would like to know if there is a downloadable folder with all the source code of Kubuntu ARM ready to compile, or if I need to get every part separately and compile it.
Luca Tringali