Add hplip-gui to Kubunto ISO?

Jonathan Scruggs j.scruggs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:29:04 UTC 2012

Just to add my two cents... this is a live disk we're talking about and you
are correct in saying that it could get messy fast adding in specific
manufacturer software. I just so happen to have a Samsung Multifunction
Printer, should we add those universal drivers as well? If you use a live
disk so much that you need these specific drivers, then wouldn't the easier
option be to download Linux Live USB Creator and turn on the persists
feature of say 4 gig and make a bootable USB and add whatever programs you
need?