Well done on 11.10

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 13 15:59:57 UTC 2011

Well done and thanks to all on the 11.10 release.  It has put a lot of
pressure on the team that I felt the need for some time on a different
project and I think Kubuntu has done a sterling job in my absense
which is much appreciated.  Hopefully anyone in Kubuntu feeling burnt
out will be able to relax a bit during Precious.

I'll be working between Kubuntu and bzr until the Ubuntu summit and
look forward to seeing and remotely interacting with many in Florida.

Many hugs, Jonathan