Kubuntu Council Election Nominations

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sun May 22 22:15:12 UTC 2011

Ballots have now been sent out and voting is underway.  I was able to find a
reasonable looking email address for all active Kubuntu Members.  If you
didn't get a ballot, please check your spamfolder/other mailbox you rarely
check, etc.  If you find you didn't get the ballot at all, contact me and I
will arrange to have it resent.

Scott K