Kubuntu Council Election Nominations

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sun May 22 02:11:17 UTC 2011

I see I've gotten a bit behind on the announced process.  Nominations were
supposed to finish last Wednesday.  Here's who I have (in no particular order):

Valorie Zimmerman (valorie)
Harald Sitter (apachelogger)
Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna)
Terence Simpson (tsimpson)
David Wonderly (DarkwingDuck)
Clay Weber (claydoh)

If I missed anyone, please let me know right away.  I'll plan on starting the
poll on Sunday (my original mail said Sunday the 21st and between Sunday and
the 21st, I pick Sunday).  The poll will be done using CIVS [1].  I will send
ballots to all Kubuntu members with public email addresses in their launchpad
profiles.  If you are a Kubuntu member and don't have a public email address in
your launchpad profile, please mail me a request for a ballot signed with a GPG
key in your launchpad profile and I'll ensure one is sent to you.  The poll
will last roughly a week until next Sunday the results will be effective right
away.

Scott K

[1] http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/civs