Amarok 2.4 backported to Lucid?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:23:52 UTC 2011

You completely rock, Shadeslayer! Thanks so much for your swift and
skillful work. Our tester is very happy.

Next question - will phonon-backends besides xine be available to our
Lucid users? I understand this requires an up-to-date phonon, and vlc
1.1.1.

Backports team, what say you?

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez