Proposals for Natty from Ubuntu Italian User

Alessandro Ghersi alessandro-ghersi at kubuntu.org
Sun Jan 23 01:30:18 UTC 2011

I'm reading the Italian forum, they are wondering where KDE 4.5.5 is.
If it was not clear, they asked in their email if it's possible to have
minor release of KDE (i.e. 4.5.5) in the official repo  and not just in
a ppa.
They know that KDE 4.4.5 was uploaded to Lucid in December, I think they
think that this process is too slow,
since KDE 4.4.5 was due on June and they are using Maverick now. This
probably mean that when we upload KDE 4.5.5 in the official repo for
Maverick they will be already using Natty with KDE 4.6

Point 5, yes, this would probably increase the size of the CD, but we
should put kipi-plugins in the seed or we should change the screenshot
here: http://www.kubuntu.org/feature-tour#feature-tour-apps-graphics
That's what they meant.

Cheers
Alessandro