R: Re: RFC: Switch to Firefox and a 1.5 GB image

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Wed Dec 7 07:50:00 UTC 2011

There are some Firefox extensions that integrate it very good into the KDE
desktop: for example https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/oxygen-kde/?
src=search or https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/konquefox/?
src=search. The integration in KDE is clearly not a problem: we could just
deliver firefox with those plugins already installed.

Luca Tringali