new qt packages

sarah.j.smith at nokia.com sarah.j.smith at nokia.com
Wed Apr 13 06:50:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Who can help me out with information about getting new Qt packages in?

I'm at the early stages of packaging a new Qt module - I expect that we'll be looking at hopeful inclusion in Ubuntu late this year.

The packages will require Ubuntu Natty or later since they depend on libqt4-declarative and libqt4-opengl.

I got the name of this mailing list from those packages, which list it as the maintainer.  Thus I guess this list is a hopefully good place to post this query.

The project is called Qt3D and we're currently working on a TP1 release for May 20th this year.

Regards,

Sarah Smith
Senior Engineer Team Lead Qt3D
Nokia Qt Development Frameworks