Bringing Google Voice chat to Kopete

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 17:01:34 BST 2010

Hi
We recieved bug
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdenetwork/+bug/509772 some
time ago and while working on it Harald and I realized that this would add
another 5.5 MB on the CD.Also we would need to file a MIR against 2 packages
which have been added as deps to the package.

So I was wondering if any people want this feature or is it better to build
another package in main ( like libkopete4-gcall ) which replaces libkopete4
and provides google call support to kopete,then anyone who wants google call
support can download this package and get google call support.

Any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Rohan Garg
www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg