Saving space for Kubuntu 10.04: Replacing Ktorrent with transmission-qt

Tomas Gustavsson tomplast at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:17:00 GMT 2010

I don't know about you, but I haven't grow too found of Ktorrent, maybe it's
just that I haven't spent that much time with it. But still I don't see what
it has that transmission hasn't. Transmission is user friendly (imho) and
takes less space then Ktorrent (we would save at least 1.8M by replacing
it). I have checked dependencies but I'm not sure which packages are stored
on the cd, the dependencies for transmissiont-qt were only from packages in
main.

/tomplast