ksysguard: Renaming of menu option "Renice Process"

Tomas Gustavsson tomplast at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:42:01 GMT 2010

A couple of days ago I took Kubuntu (Lucid Lynx) out for a spin and played
around with the preinstalled software. There I found that when you right
click on a process in ksysguard you have this rather fuzzy option called
"Renice process". For many of us we know what this means but to a user who
is new to Linux (and KDE) it wouldn't mean that much to him/her.

So for usability reasons I argue that it would be a better choice to rename
the option "Renice process" to "Change process priority" or just "Change
priority".

If you have any other views on this matter, don't hesitate to spit them out
;).

P.S My first post didn't seem to work so I'm reposting, sorry for any
duplicates.

/tomplast