default kde menu icon

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 2 03:14:09 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 03:29:26AM +0100, Alessandro Ghersi wrote:
[...]
> Hi, an user (Frankie90) from ubuntu-it forum has posted that for Kickoff icon
> (drew himself) :
> http://forum.ubuntu-it.org/index.php/topic,334605.msg2608114.html#msg2608114
>
> It's here http://rapidshare.com/files/322232256/kubuntu-start-here.tar.gz.html

Haven't been much of a fan of the Vista style buttons.

> Btw he created also these wallpapers: (they are remaking of known wallpapers):

[...]
> http://upload.centerzone.it/viewer.php?file=3h7rnhaj7kvdnfl5e3c.png

I really like this one, especially if the Kubuntu logo was a bit larger.
> http://upload.centerzone.it/viewer.php?file=46blu0u6ar2eic867wv.jpg

This one reminds me of the Fedora wallpapers from a couple of years back,
but it is still nice nonetheless. I really like that first one though
above.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738