little list of proposals by kubuntu italian user

Alessandro Ghersi alessandro-ghersi at kubuntu.org
Mon Feb 1 22:27:57 GMT 2010

In data Monday 01 February 2010 11:14:28 PM, Mackenzie Morgan ha scritto:
: > On Monday 01 February 2010 4:24:00 pm Alessandro Ghersi wrote:
> > In data Monday 01 February 2010 10:20:20 PM, Mackenzie Morgan ha scritto:
> > > Without Digikam, there are 2 actions:  Browse in Dolphin, or Do Nothing
> >
> > Ok, not here with 2 cameras. Without digikam I can't browse the photos in
> > dolphin because the device doesn't want mount.
>
> Does it still *offer* Dolphin, but then Dolphin shows a pink bar at the
> bottom saying the mount failed? I had that with a SD card on my other
> laptop.  It seemed that /dev/mmc0blk1 -type device names failed while
> simple /dev/sdb1 - type are ok (and my other laptop uses /dev/mmc0blk1 for
> its SD slot while this one uses /dev/sdb1).

No exactly, the problem is with some camera the popup doesn't
appear...automatic mount doesn't work, some users need to mount the camera
with the terminal (this means the system has detected the device but it
doesn't mount), but as it said with digikam the popup appears and the
automatic mount works.