Basket for 10.04

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 1 16:23:07 GMT 2010

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:54:12AM +0100, Andreas Wenning wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've been following upstream basket for KDE4 from git-pulls for a year or so
> and just recently (here in january) I have started rating it ready for
> inclusion. No more important features lacking, and no great usability
> problems.
>
> I have actually already made a version ready for upload to the repositories,
> and was going to ask for opinions whether to upload it soon.
>
> You can find a PPA build (including a backport for karmic) here:
> https://launchpad.net/~andreas-wenning/+archive/ppa
>
> If no-one has any objections I will go ahead and upload it; and plan to track
> git roughly until feature freeze. Hopefully we will have a final KDE4 version
> prior to releasing lucid that we can upload with a FFE (if it is after feature
> freeze), or SRU it into the archive.

I have been doing the same as well, and I don't see any features lacking
now, and it is pretty damn stable. I haven't had a crash in a while with
it. Does it integrate with Kontact still? I haven't checked that. I am all
for it, no objection here.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738