Basket for 10.04

Mon Feb 1 09:54:12 GMT 2010

Hi all

I've been following upstream basket for KDE4 from git-pulls for a year or so
and just recently (here in january) I have started rating it ready for
inclusion. No more important features lacking, and no great usability
problems.

I have actually already made a version ready for upload to the repositories,
and was going to ask for opinions whether to upload it soon.

You can find a PPA build (including a backport for karmic) here:
https://launchpad.net/~andreas-wenning/+archive/ppa

If no-one has any objections I will go ahead and upload it; and plan to track
git roughly until feature freeze. Hopefully we will have a final KDE4 version
prior to releasing lucid that we can upload with a FFE (if it is after feature
freeze), or SRU it into the archive.

Cheers,
Andreas
--