Basket for 10.04

pan shizhu pan.shizhu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 01:00:29 GMT 2010

> Any thoughts on that? We are preparing an LTS release and Basket 2.0 might
> lack some features. Personally I think we sould really replace any KDE3
> version so that is no point for me.

Will Basket 2.0 still lack features in 2011? will you provide Basket
upgrades in lynx-backport? If we can expect updates in the life-cyle
of 10.04LTS, then I'm sure the lacked features will come in
lynx-updates or lynx-backports. then no problem of LTS users.

I'm a 8.04.4 LTS user and I will upgrade to 10.04 LTS. being an LTS
user I always enable the backports repository.