ISO mounting by default

Wed Sep 23 00:27:38 BST 2009

On Wednesday 16 September 2009 14:15:44 K. K. Subramaniam wrote:
> Andreas Wenning wrote:
> > I've made a quick packaging of kfuseiso:
> > https://launchpad.net/~andreas-wenning/+archive/experimental
> >
> > It works pretty reliable here. Sad thing is that it only pops-up in the
> > right- click menu in konqueror and not in dolphin. Feel free to test it
> > though.
>
> FWIW, I just use fuseiso and the following servicemenu to get an action
>  item in dolphin.

I've added two extra service-menu .desktop files to the kfuseiso packaging,
which shows up in dolphin. It is made "compatible" with the kfuseiso way of
doing things (eg. creating the same $HOME/media directory and mounting them
there). This is mostly thought as a temporary approach till kfuseiso hopefully
can be used in dolphin as well. Any comments on this approach?

Uploaded here:
http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/p/kfuseiso

(Looks like I need to beg upstream for a license, if it is to be used).

Regards,
Andreas
--
 ,-¤.  Kubuntu Linux