KPackageKit translation domain has changed

Jonathan Thomas echidnaman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:04:37 BST 2009

Hello,

This is in regards to bug 425373. It seems that the translation folks are on a
sprint this week, so I thought that e-mail would be the best way to reach you.

Anyways, in the past KPackagekit used the translation domain of "KPackageKit".

In 0.4.2, it has been changed to use the "kpackagekit" domain. The Rosetta
templates need to be changed to reflect this.

On the subject, the translation templates for plasma-widget-networkmanagement
need review, since upstream did some renaming with that recently. (and the
System Settings module is untranslated) I have not had the chance to see what
exactly needs done for that yet.

Thanks,
Jonathan Thomas