Project timelord - Kubuntu in one sentence

A. Tres Finocchiaro fatbuttlarry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:38:24 GMT 2009

I agree with Andrea's points that KDE users like a fancy, customizable
interface without much hassle.

Here's my 2 cents.

KDE, the Kustomized Desktop Environment (think LG, Life Is Good)
KDE, All flare, no fuss.
KDE, The Ferrari of computing.
KDE, Cutting Edge Computing
KDE, Revolutionize the Desktop