new plasma-widget-network-manager up for testing

Fri May 8 20:06:13 BST 2009

Hi again everyone

After the first round of testing of the plasma widget, which showed a few
regressions, we are now ready to try again. All the regressions reported last
time should have been fixed.

In short plasma-widget-network-manager 0.0+svn964432-0ubuntu1~ppa1 has been
uploaded to:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-experimental/+archive/ppa

You will need the kde 4.2.3 packages to install it, as it was compiled against
them. If you are not ready to try out kde 4.2.3 yet i have uploaded a version
installable with kde 4.2.2 here:
https://launchpad.net/~andreas-wenning/+archive/experimental

To formalize the testing a wiki-page has been created. Please report your
results there:
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kububntu/PlasmaWidgetNetworkManager/0.0+svn964432-0ubuntu1~ppa1

We will specifically want to know if you find any bugs if they are also present
with the version in jaunty release.

Thanks again to everyone for helping out with testing. Hopefully we can get a
SRU done soon with your help.

Regards,
Andreas
--