plasma-widget-network-manager snapshot up for testing (was: networkmanager plasmoid SRU)

Thomas David nemphis at kubuntu-de.org
Sat May 2 09:07:19 BST 2009

I tested 0.0+svn961724-0ubuntu1~ppa1.

There's still the problem, that the widget losts vpnc connection settings (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kdenetwork/+bug/351628). I tried to create a vpnc
connection.
/var/log/syslog says:
NetworkManager: <WARN>  connection_get_settings_cb():
connection_get_settings_cb: Invalid connection: 'NMSettingVPN' / 'service-
type' invalid: 1

Configuration of wired and wireless connections worked for me.

Btw, is it only a problem of my system that the activation of a checkbox
doesn't enable the corresponding input field (e.g. "Override user name" and
"Username:" of the vpnc configuration)?

Regards,
Thomas
--