Wish for Lucid: new package

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 17 04:29:06 GMT 2009

 In a further discussion about the matter. I find this task bar superior
both in quality and functionality to the classic one and I would like to
nominate it as the default task bar for Kubuntu 10.04 once the KDE 4.4 bugs
are cleared up (which is planned for January). Not the one currently in the
jaunty repository, but the forked Smooth Tasks which is linked below. It
seems to have a good release and update schedule which the original author
does not. I find the classic task bar quite clumsy and buggy to work with in
every version. It either randomly disappears and needs to be readded or
duplicated task entries and improperly groups tasks. This one is a breath of
fresh air.. (Pun intended)