netbook newspaper then what?

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:38:06 BST 2009

I am not seeing the scroll option on my mini Dell.  Found how to configure
the weather applet and have it working.  still nothing happens on the feed
section.  Seems to be a bit confusing as how to get this to work.  Maybe if
the weather applet could be configured to a default location so someone
would understand what is happening