netbook newspaper then what?

Roderick B. Greening roderick.greening at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:48:15 BST 2009

The default switcher is ALT+TAB which shows the running apps, but yeah, the
app icon on top left should really show thew list of running apps if you click
on it or something.

Any patches or thoughts on how to do this are welcome.

Also, as for the "too many widgets"... yeah, none if this is "finalized". We
are just testing/shipping from upstream at the moment, and plan to
"streamline" the whole setup nearer the end of the cycle.

Any ideas or suggestion from people on what the bare minimum should be are
welcome.
Roderick B. Greening, B.Sc.
Paradise, NL Canada
E-mail/MSN: roderick.greening at gmail.com