[kubuntu-devel] Thoughts on Arora

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Sun Aug 2 21:17:07 BST 2009

> Currently the only advantage of Arora is that it renders more sites
> than Konqueror, but I suppose once the webkit kpart was pushed far
> enough along this advantage will autoresolve? So why bother with a
> temporary fix at all?

+1 If there is a strong possibility of us switching back to Konqueror
for Karmic+1 (which there is), why bother changing default software?
If we can't ship Firefox in the default install then we should include
it as a recommended enhancement update to help users get it easier.

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project