plasma-widget-network-manager snapshot up for testing

Tue Apr 28 22:35:31 BST 2009

Hi Jeff

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 23:11:56 Jeff Folsom wrote:
> Andreas Wenning wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Thanks for the report.
> >
> > Did you restart the network-widget / plasma after installing the new
> > version? I'm not that confident about how it handles upgrades without
> > that?
> >
> > /Andreas
>
> Andreas,
>
> I logged out and back in to avoid hassles.
> After reverting to default, logging out/in again, and reinstalling
> 0.0+svn959985-0ubuntu1~ppa2.amd64.deb a mouseover on the plasmoid showed
> everything formatted properly again without restarting plasma/widget.
>
> Jeff Folsom
> Linux kubu 2.6.28-11-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 01:58:03 UTC 2009
> x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks a lot for testing it out. Just wanted to rule out that it wasn't the
case.

Looks like the new svn snapshot is not fit then. But at least this has given us
some new bug reports which can be upstreamed; might be that a few fixes can
make us get rid of out the regressions.

/Andreas
--
 ,-¤.  Kubuntu Linux