plasma-widget-network-manager snapshot up for testing

Jeff Folsom jfolsom at scl.utah.edu
Tue Apr 28 22:11:56 BST 2009

Andreas Wenning wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks for the report.
>
> Did you restart the network-widget / plasma after installing the new version?
> I'm not that confident about how it handles upgrades without that?
>
> /Andreas

Andreas,

I logged out and back in to avoid hassles.
After reverting to default, logging out/in again, and reinstalling
0.0+svn959985-0ubuntu1~ppa2.amd64.deb a mouseover on the plasmoid showed
everything formatted properly again without restarting plasma/widget.

Jeff Folsom
Linux kubu 2.6.28-11-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 01:58:03 UTC 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux