plasma-widget-network-manager snapshot up for testing

Jeff Folsom jfolsom at
Tue Apr 28 18:58:00 BST 2009

Andreas Wenning wrote:

> Please test version 0.0+svn959985-0ubuntu1~ppa2 and give us some feedback. We
> of course want to know if it solves anything for you; and more importantly we
> want to know if you find any regressions compared to the current version in
> jaunty.
> Please send a report back to this list. You're of course also welcome to ping
> me on IRC (a|wen on #kubuntu-devel) with comments.
> Cheers,
> Andreas

0.0+svn959985-0ubuntu1~ppa2 fixes layout issues for me, providing full wired (incl. vmnet) and wireless AP list, including properly listing the configured number of SSIDs (15 in this case). But... I am now having issues connecting to WPA PEAP/MSCHAPv2 networks. This problem disappears when I revert to Jaunty default.  I will run some tests and see what comes of it.

Jeff Folsom