plasma-widget-network-manager snapshot up for testing (was: networkmanager plasmoid SRU)

Christian Mangold neversfelde at kubuntu.org
Tue Apr 28 14:58:55 BST 2009

Am Dienstag 28 April 2009 12:04:00 schrieb Andreas Wenning:

> Please test version 0.0+svn959985-0ubuntu1~ppa2 and give us some feedback.
> We of course want to know if it solves anything for you; and more
> importantly we want to know if you find any regressions compared to the
> current version in jaunty.

I never had problems with the official jaunty version, so I guess I am not a
very good tester :)
The ppa version works for me with an Atheros AR242x chip (eee900), I have
tested wireless and wired networks and can't see any disadvantages compared to
jaunty's version.

Regards Christian

neversfelde at jabber.neversfelde.de
neversfelde on irc.freenode.net