April Kubuntu Meeting (planning)

Rick Spencer rick.spencer at canonical.com
Fri Apr 10 16:16:45 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 11:04 -0400, Jonathan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Thursday 09 April 2009 4:05:52 pm Arthur Schiwon wrote:
> > Please select the best dates and times for the next Kubuntu Meeting:
> >
> > http://www.doodle.com/3p9baxnqea2unxgg
>
> I'd like to request that, even though it isn't the most popular time by two
> votes, that we have the meeting in the middle slot for Monday. The Release
> Team is a bit worried about the amount of encryption-related issues for the
> NetworkManager plasmoid, and Rick Spencer needs to know by Tuesday whether or
> not Kubuntu thinks a freeze exception would be beneficial.
Thanks Jonathan. Just to be clear, this is an offer to help, I'm not
cracking the whip on the Kubuntu community :) Obviously, I will support
whatever decision the community makes. I like how Kubuntu Jaunty is
shaping up. Great work!

> > (Thanks to Marcus for the poll)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Arthur
>
> Take it easy (but not too easy, release is in two weeks),
> Jonathan
hehe. I hope everyone who has an Easter holiday takes a much deserved
break and rests up for release time.

Cheers, Rick