April Kubuntu Meeting (planning)

Jonathan echidnaman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:04:02 BST 2009

Hi all,

On Thursday 09 April 2009 4:05:52 pm Arthur Schiwon wrote:
> Please select the best dates and times for the next Kubuntu Meeting:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/3p9baxnqea2unxgg

I'd like to request that, even though it isn't the most popular time by two
votes, that we have the meeting in the middle slot for Monday. The Release
Team is a bit worried about the amount of encryption-related issues for the
NetworkManager plasmoid, and Rick Spencer needs to know by Tuesday whether or
not Kubuntu thinks a freeze exception would be beneficial.

> (Thanks to Marcus for the poll)
>
> Cheers
> Arthur

Take it easy (but not too easy, release is in two weeks),
Jonathan