[kubuntu-devel] Kubuntu Tutorial for new installs

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 4 19:44:09 BST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 02:08:04PM -0300, Antonio Augusto (Mancha) wrote:
> I find it quite odd the Kubuntu (and Ubuntu for that matter) doesn't
> have a tutorial for new users. I mean, how can we expect that new
> users feel comfortable with our software if the new users are...
> well... new?!

This should be what the Kubuntu documentation covers

KHelpCentre -> Kubuntu Documents -> About Kubuntu and Kubuntu System
Documentation

The docs team are always looking for feedback and help if they don't
cover what ought to be covered or if they're not discoverable enough.
Ping jjesse or nixternal on freenode IRC.

Jonathan