Call for localization testing

Fri Apr 3 14:20:11 BST 2009

Hey apachelogger!

The proposed startkde didn't work in the case where $LANG was actually set.

Furthermore; regarding getting it to work the first time the user logs in. The
trick is to move the change of kdeglobals up in startkde, and add the Country
value to the values handled by kstartupconfig.

I've committed an updated patch with both things fixed to bzr, and uploaded a
new version to kubuntu-experimental; please test!

Cheers,
Andreas
--
 ,-¤.  Kubuntu Linux