Kubuntu (2008-09-11) and Marketing (2008-09-13) meeting minutes
apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 13 17:35:13 BST 2008
(Almost) Kubuntu Marketing:
* Community competition about new Slogan
* Announced on
* Mailing lists
* Forums (ubuntu-forums, kde-forums)
* Resulg aggregation in
* Google Docs
* Kexi (does that actually support online forms)
*... can't use wiki.ubuntu.com because login is broken with Konqueror
* Appoint jury at next Kubuntu Meeting (or just use Kubuntu Council?)
* Prize for winner
* T-Shirt with Slogan
* Contact Canonical whether to include it in the mergandise shop
* Alternately some cool place in Quebec (11$/shirt)
* Fallback are stickers (which aren't as cool)
* Discuss at next Kubuntu Meeting
* Which one is the offical?
* Can we actually decided which one is hte offical?
* Does the official have to be the one we use?
* Ask Oxygen team whether they can oxygenify the logo
* Currently no branding in Intrepid (beside upsplash)
* Should we change the application launcher icon (KMenu)?
* Advantage: 2-way branding is confusing
* Disadvantage: KDE deserves branding
* To be discussed at next Kubuntu Meeting
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-devel/attachments/20080913/cdef86b2/attachment.pgp
More information about the kubuntu-devel