Help for resolving media applet bug

Fri May 2 15:52:24 BST 2008

Hi,
I'd like to resolve the annoying bug on media applet
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdeaddons/+bug/148154). My
workaround worked fine before upgrading to hardy. Now, it doesn't.
I think the problem is related to time problem from the mediamanager service
starts to creating panel applet. I mean, it seems that the "media manager"
panel applet is activated before media manager started. I found it restarting
kicker: everything goes right.
I'd like to have more information about the KDE startup scheme in kubuntu
(maybe underlining the difference between gutsy and hardy), so I'll try to
resolve this bug.
I hope you can help me.

Regards,
Scido