Looking for some action.

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Sat Mar 1 17:21:10 GMT 2008

On Saturday 01 March 2008, sfs at enhance-it.dk wrote:
| Hi Rick,
|
| There's alot of american people online during the nights at 23:00 (I'm in
| GMT+1).

OK, I was going to ask you to define a lot at first, but I started writing and
it went from 3 to 6 and kept going, so there are a few of us in there, anyways.

Since you are PST, at Midnight your time, everyone from the UTC zone start
popping in as well, which is 02:00 for me here in Chicago, and it usually about
the time I consider going to sleep :)  If you hop in the channel, just say
hello, introduce yourself, and get to work, err I mean have some fun :)

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124