bug triaging on hardy?

Sven Boden svenboden at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 00:22:07 GMT 2008

Thank you. I've been running hardy alpha3 since it was released, it's been very stable so far.

The regression tag is ok for me, I don't have the rights to put them on I think.

I'm also not that a fan of the new background, I think the previous one looked more professional and less "busy", but that's very personal of course :D

Regards,
Sven