Feeling like a 2nd class citizen

Jussi Kekkonen jussi.kekkonen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:06:04 GMT 2007

Hi!

I use Konqueror and Konqueror only UNLESS I face some serious difficulties
(that is, pretty much never). Also, if page isn't seriously important to me
and it's unusable with Konqueror, I just simply ignore that page/site, as I
just "fit on" to Konqueror, other browsers just doesn't feel right, are
uncomfortable to use etc etc.

So yes, we have people here who uses it as their main browser. :)

Your old grumpy ranty hermit from snowy mountains <3
Jussi Kekkonen   tm_travolta(at)kapsi.fi & jussi.kekkonen at gmail.com